We are now looking for analyst trainees to join our teams in both management consulting and investment banking.
An ideal candidate for an internship is a master’s level student with a strong academic background, good analytical and social skills, good knowledge of both Finnish and English, and most importantly, has the motivation and drive for professional development.
An internship at VALOR gives you an excellent opportunity to kick-start your future career through working on projects in strategy, growth, and business development, operational improvement and process design and M&A.
What we offer
- The opportunity to quickly build on your core consulting skills, from data analysis and synthesis to client communication
- Full involvement in the entire life cycle of a project with a dedicated role
- Chance to explore and gain experience in multiple industries such as energy, telecom and media, healthcare and financial services
- Informal and inclusive work environment
- Flexible working possibilities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Mentoring and coaching
The internship is a full-time position lasting 3-5 months. However, the timing and duration of the internship is planned so that it fulfills both your interests and ours. An internship is an excellent steppingstone to a full-time position at VALOR.
How to apply
Send your application via this link by September 17th 2023.
Please indicate your preference between management consulting and investment banking in the headline of the cover letter.
Please include and combine the following documents into one PDF-document:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- University grade transcript
- Matriculation examination certificate
- Submission of application documents (August 28 – September 17)
- First round – Group day (last week of September)
- Second round – Individual interview (first week of October)
- Final internship recruitment decisions
Case exercises are included in both rounds of the recruitment process – we recommend preparing to the interviews accordingly.
For more information about our firm, our people and the internship, contact Anna-Rosa Lehto (+358 50 431 1449) or any other VALOR employees.