Full-time analysts, associates and senior associates
Our flat hierarchy allows everyone on a project team to have a voice at the table. You will have a tremendous impact early in your career by being part of a team that delivers significant value to clients by enabling them to transform their companies.
Together, we create an environment in which everyone can succeed, and we are recognized for development platforms that are second to none. We offer a stepping stone for future success.
We are looking for recent graduates, as well as professionals with a couple of years’ experience under their belt. Typically, our recruits have a master’s degree in fields like industrial management, finance or economics. We hire all year round, so please submit your application at any time.
What we offer?
We want our people to enjoy and have a passion for the work they do. That’s why we staff our projects based on our consultants’ individual interests, preferences and development goals. We believe that excellent results are born from the right skillset and competences, combined with a drive and desire for what you do. We give our people a lot of responsibility from early on – from independent analysis to client interaction – because we believe that the best way to accelerate learning is to jump in at the deep end.
At VALOR, we also want our people to have a good work-life balance, which means flexibility in the time and location of your work. However, sometimes our clients and projects also demand flexibility from our consultants. Our success as a firm is built on the culture and spirit we have at the office. We also hold frequent events outside the office, ranging from monthly sport events to annual ski trips and crayfish parties.
- The opportunity to strengthen your consulting skills and progress on your professional growth path
- A core role in our project teams and responsibility for independent work streams in solving our client’s key challenges
- A first step towards building trusted client relationships as part of the VALOR team
- The opportunity to quickly build on your core consulting skills, from data analysis and synthesis, to client communication
- Full involvement in the entire life-cycle of a project – with a dedicated role and active mentoring
- Day-to-day work in an informal, inclusive and fun environment
How to apply?
Please send an application to Susanna Alakotila. Please include the following documents:
- Cover letter (state also your interest in internship / full-time position)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Grade transcripts
- Matriculation examination certification