About the internship
An internship at VALOR gives you an excellent opportunity to kick-start your future career through working on projects in:
- Strategy, growth, and business development
- Operational improvement and process design
- M&A and private equity
What we offer
- The opportunity to quickly build on your core consulting skills, from data analysis and synthesis to client counselling
- Full involvement in the entire life cycle of a project – with a dedicated role and active mentoring
- Day-to-day work in an informal, inclusive and fun environment
The internship is a full-time position lasting 3-4 months. However, the timing and duration of the internship is planned so that it fulfills both your interests and ours. An internship is an excellent steppingstone to a full-time position at VALOR.
How to apply
Send your application to Hanna Mäkinen, email@example.com by Sept 26th, 2021. Please include and combine the following documents into one PDF-formatted document:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- University grade transcript
- Upper secondary school matriculation certificate
An ideal candidate for an internship is a master’s level student with a strong academic background, good analytical and social skills, good knowledge of both Finnish and English, and most importantly, the motivation and drive for learning and professional development.
For more information about our firm, our people, and the internship contact Teemu Siren (+358 40 841 70 21) or other VALOR employees.