Tuomas joined the VALOR team in the fall of 2020. He has been working in management consulting since 2018, previously at EY’s Customer & Strategy practice. Tuomas is interested in growth, strategy and operational improvement, which is why most of his work so far has been in these areas.
Tuomas has project experience from multiple industries, ranging from energy sector and industrial products to telecommunications and logistics. Examples of recent assignments:
- Long-term strategic planning for growth for an industrial company
- Business strategy and product portfolio reform for an energy company
- Advisor to an industrial client in the acquisition of a district heating asset
- Strategic scenario analysis in the energy sector
- Growth and operating model planning for an industrial service and maintenance company.
Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering and Management from Tampere University of Technology.
Outside the Office
As a counterbalance to work, Tuomas can be found mountain biking, playing squash or simply relaxing with friends and family. In the winter, snowboarding and skiing trips are his ways of coping with the darker days.