Tuomas joined the VALOR team in the fall of 2020. He has been working in management consulting since 2018, previously at EY’s Customer & Strategy practice. Tuomas is interested in growth, strategy and operational improvement, which is why most of his work so far has been in these areas.
Tuomas has project experience from multiple industries, ranging from logistics and industrial products to telecommunications and the energy sector. Within engagements, he has played the roles of analyst, stream lead and project manager. Examples of recent assignments:
- Market analyses in different industries
- Ownership strategy consideration for an energy company
- New business concept and model development for a consortium of three companies in different industries
- Customer and pricing strategy in the energy sector
- Growth and operating model planning in the infrastructure sector”
Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering and Management from Tampere University of Technology.
Outside the Office
As a counterbalance to work, Tuomas can be found mountain biking, playing squash or simply relaxing with friends and family. In the winter, snowboarding and skiing trips are his ways of coping with the darker days.