Timo has over 30 years’ experience of business development and leadership, as well as of change and transformation as a consultant, in line management positions and as a startup investor. He has worked in Scandinavia, in the UK, and in continental Europe and gained specific experience in the ICT, professional services and manufacturing sectors.
Timo has extensive experience of business development and management, as well as of planning and leading demanding organizational transformations in a variety of industries.
As a consultant and advisor, Timo’s key areas of expertise include:
- Strategy design
- Market, customer and competitive analyses
- Creation of new business models
- Organizational design
- Management and operating model development
- Commercial excellence development
- Transformation planning and leadership
Timo has also held interim management positions, e.g., in an industrial corporation, where he was Head of Commercial Excellence, as well as in a professional services organization, where he was responsible for the design and leadership of a large-scale transformation program.
- MSc (Econ.), Helsinki School of Economics (Aalto University)
- MBA, INSEAD, France
- Complementary training courses, e.g., Diploma in Digital Business Strategy, MIT
Outside the office
Timo is married, with two grown-up children. He is active in sports – gym, golf, running, cross-country skiing – and also spends time on choral singing and other cultural activities.