Teemu has worked in management consulting since 2015. Teemu joined VALOR in early 2018 and has worked closely with VALOR customers from a wide range of industries, from energy to healthcare. Prior to joining VALOR, he worked as a Senior Consultant at Korn Ferry Hay Group, a global management consulting firm that focuses on people and organization development.
Teemu has broad experience of strategic development and operational improvement projects across industries. Teemu especially enjoys and excels in projects involving new business planning or new concept creation. Examples of recent assignments:
- Procurement development for a large energy company
- Joint venture creation and business model development for three large companies from different industries
- Service strategy development for a large energy company
- New operational model development for a healthcare organization
- Service procurement strategy for a large healthcare provider
Master’s Degree in Industrial engineering and management from Tampere University of Technology.
Outside the Office
In his free time, Teemu often finds himself engaging in sports or travel. He likes to participate in all kinds of sporting events in which he can challenge himself. Lately, Teemu has been actively engaged in running, cycling, trekking and other endurance sports.