Raine is a founding partner of VALOR with Henrikki, Matti and Antti. He is responsible for the company’s energy and water businesses. He has been in the advisory business since 2007. Before consultancy, he worked as an equity analyst at FIM securities. During his consultancy projects, Raine has had several managerial duties across clients to ensure the successful implementation of goals.
Raine has worked across the industries with operational efficiency, strategy and M&A. However, he especially focuses on infrastructure businesses like Energy, Water and Telecom. Examples of recent assignments:
- Developing a district heating business model, offering and customer interface for several utility companies
- Developing sourcing function and implementing savings in several utility companies
- Turnaround of a project business in utility services
- Group strategy process for a utility company
- District heating service strategy for a utility company
- Concept development for a growth strategy for a new business area
- Joint merger planning for utility companies
- Advisor in the acquisition of a district heating business
- Advisor in the acquisition of an industrial energy production business
- Advisor in the acquisition of a gas business
Master’s Degree in Industrial Management from Helsinki University of Technology.
Outside the Office
Raine has two beautiful little girls, who occupy most of his time outside the office. With (and without) the family, Raine enjoys outdoor activities from sailing to skiing. He also claims to be a better piano player than his daughters (at least for the time being…).