Juha has been a member of the VALOR team since February 2019. Before joining the company, he was employed by OP Group, the leading Finnish financial group, between 1995 and 2019. At OP, he held several Senior Vice President positions: e.g. he was in charge of the products and pricing function, headed OP’s new businesses unit and led the property claims department. He also acted as a board member in various companies, including OP Insurance Ltd and OP Services Ltd.
Juha is an experienced business leader with more than 25 years’ experience in the financial industry. His passion is to innovate new business models, find new sources for growth, and recognize areas for development in business and IT processes. Examples of recent assignments at VALOR:
- Developing mobility services in Finland
- Non-life and pension insurance market in Finland 2020 – strategic market study
- Effects of Covid-19 on the personnel services industry
- Ecosystems as service channels for a pension insurer
- Non-life insurance company’s digital target operating model and IT provider’s strategic options
Master´s Degree in Industrial Engineering and Management from Helsinki University of Technology
Master´s Degree in International Politics from Helsinki University
eMBA Diploma from Aalto University
Outside the Office
Juha is happily married and the proud father of four children. Outside work, he spends most of his leisure time sailing in his boat Adventure in the Finnish Archipelago, the most beautiful archipelago in the world.