Harri has worked in management, business development and consulting positions since 1995. Before Valor, he most recently worked as a management consultant at Eera and CEO of the advertising agency Creator Grey. Harri has worked widely with different industries, from consumer businesses to heavy industries and services.
Harri has strong experience in strategy work related to growth, innovations and new business models, structures and networks. Harri’s special area of interest is the customer value issues in business development. Examples of recent assignments:
- Corporate strategy for a food industry company
- Innovation planning for a food industry company
- Joint venture strategy and structure for two agriculture businesses
- Business analysis for developing a retail chain
- Business strategy for a consumer goods company
Master’s Degree in Management Accounting from Helsinki School of Economics.
Outside the Office
Harri enjoys outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing and daily training with his English Pointer dog Olga.