We are now looking for analyst trainees to join our teams in both management consulting and investment banking. An ideal candidate for an internship is a master’s level student with a strong academic background, good analytical and social skills, good knowledge of both Finnish and English, and most importantly, the motivation and drive for professional development.
An internship at VALOR gives you an excellent opportunity to kick-start your future career through working on projects in strategy, growth, and business development, operational improvement and process design and M&A.
What we offer
- The opportunity to quickly build on your core consulting skills, from data analysis and synthesis to client communication
- Full involvement in the entire life cycle of a project with a dedicated role
- Day-to-day work in an informal, inclusive, and fun environment
- Flexible working mode
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Mentoring and coaching
The internship is a full-time position lasting 3-5 months. However, the timing and duration of the internship is planned so that it fulfills both your interests and ours. An internship is an excellent steppingstone to a full-time position at VALOR.
How to apply
Send your application to Hanna Raunio, firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept 18th, 2022. Please indicate your preference between management consulting and investment banking in the email subject line.
Please include and combine the following documents into one PDF-document:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- University grade transcript
- Matriculation examination certificate
For more information about our firm, our people, and the internship contact Johan Matinmikko (+358 40 725 0506) or other VALOR employees.