Valtteri joined VALOR in 2015. Prior to VALOR, Valtteri was engaged with strategy creation and digital service productization at Outotec. Valtteri holds a Bachelor of Science degree in economics from Aalto University School of Business.
Valtteri has worked in M&A advisory across industries, recently focusing on infrastructure and business services. He is very experienced in leading buy- and sell-side engagements in the Nordics.
Recent engagements include:
- Advising Ardian on the acquisition of the Nordic and Baltic district heating and industrial energy asset Nevel from Vapo Group
- Advising Infranode, KEVA and Vantaan Energia on the acquisition of the district heating assets in Järvenpää and Tuusula from Fortum
- Advising Savon Voima on the acquisition of the district heating asset in Joensuu from Fortum
- Advising the Government of Finland in the evaluation of strategic ownership alternatives for the Nordic Morning Group
- Advising Digital Colony on the acquisition of the Digita terrestrial television tower company from First State Investments
Bachelor of Science degree in economics from Aalto University School of Business
Outside the Office
Valtteri feels at home on rough seas and tries to seize every opportunity to go sailing.