Antti initially joined VALOR as a trainee in the fall of 2018 and continued as a consultant immediately after his internship. He visited MCF Corporate Finance as an investment banking intern in the summer of 2019, further learning from the corporate finance advisory business. As a consultant, Antti is motivated by complex cases requiring both analytical skills and a thorough understanding of the customer’s situation.
At VALOR, Antti has been focusing on strategy, growth and M&A projects, having worked with clients from e.g. the healthcare, telecommunications and energy industries. Examples of recent assignments:
- Strategy and short-term turnaround business plan for a national care service provider
- Advisor in the acquisition of an energy infrastructure company
- Market insight model construction for a healthcare service provider
- Telecommunications market analysis for an international infrastructure investor
- Joint ecosystem strategy for three major financial institutions
Master’s Degree in Finance from Aalto University School of Business
Outside the Office
During the warmer months, Antti is most likely to be found on the sea: either boating with friends in the archipelago or participating in sailing races with varying success. He also relaxes outside the office by playing tennis, swimming and reading.