Open positions – full-time consultant and analyst (also part-time opportunities as an analyst)
VALOR is one of the leading Finnish management advisory firms supporting clients in their most challenging management issues in industries such as telecom, energy, healthcare and private equity. We work with our clients in areas ranging from strategy formulation to operational excellence and M&A advisory.
What we offer
We want our people to enjoy and have a passion for the work they do. That’s why we staff our projects based on the individual interests, preferences and development goals of our consultants. We believe that excellent results are born from the right skillset and competences combined with drive and desire for what you do. From early on we give a lot of responsibility to our people – from independent analysis to client interaction – because we believe that the best way accelerate the learning curve is to jump in from the deep-end. At VALOR, we also want our people to have a good work-life balance, which means flexibility in time and location of the work you do. However, sometimes our clients and projects also demand flexibility from the side of our consultants. Our success as a firm is built on the culture and spirit we have in our office. We also have frequent events outside the office, ranging from monthly sport events to annual ski trips and crayfish parties.
- Opportunity to strengthen your consulting skills and progress on your professional growth paths
- Core role in our project teams and responsibility for independent work streams in solving our clients key challenges
- First step towards building trusted client relationships as part of VALOR team
- Opportunity to quickly build on your core consulting skills from data analysis and synthesis to client communication
- Full involvement in the entire life-cycle of a project – with dedicated role and active mentoring
- Day-to-day work in an informal, inclusive and fun environment
What are we looking for
Consultant – You have a passion for solving complex business problems, 2-4 years of relevant work experience, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, capability to build relationships with clients, a strong academic background, and drive for professional development.
Analyst – An ideal candidate is a master’s level student with 0-2 years of relevant work experience, a strong academic background, good analytical skills, and high proficiency in both Finnish and English, and most importantly, the motivation and drive for learning and professional development.
We prefer work experience from management consulting, investment banking or a corporate development role. We expect that all our team members bring their own personality and experience to our office. It’s essential that our people have excellent social- and teamworking skills – a good sense of humor is also a bonus.
If you are interested, please send the following documents to Jussi Ailisto (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Cover letter (including your salary request and earliest start date)
- University degree transcripts
- Upper secondary school matriculation certificate
For more information about our firm, our people and the positions contact Jussi Ailisto +358 40 687 0743 or email@example.com